12 October 2017

#610 :: A Taste Of Bluesfest Byron Bay 2018 (11 October 2017)


*Bluesfest Byron Bay 2018 lineup at https://www.bluesfest.com.au/

1 The Billy Jones Band - Biggest House In Town
2 *Bobby Rush - I Don't Want Nobody Hanging Around
3 B.B. King with Ivan Neville's *DumpstaPhunk - Goin' Home
4 Paul Lamb & The Detroit Breakdown feat *Eric Gales - Fear Free
5 *Joe Louis Walker - Do I Love Her
6 Egidio Juke Ingala & The Jacknives - Can't Get You Off My Mind
7 Dave Myers, Rusty Zinn, Kim Wilson - Gotta Find My Baby
8 Ruthie Foster - Joy Comes Back
9 Big Daddy Wilson - I Just Need A Smile
10 North Mississippi All Stars - Run Red Rooster
11 The Flaming Mudcats - Big Bad Wolf
12 *Rick Estrin & The Nightcats - The Blues Ain’t Going Nowhere
13 Chuck Berry - Lady B. Goode

The Blues Room #610
Wednesday 11 October 2017
LIVE stream Weds 9pm, NZ time: 


No comments: