30 August 2014

The Blues Room #448 :: Shaun Kirk NZ Tour (RIP SRV)


The Blues Room, 27 August 2014
Episode #448

Shaun Kirk joins me on air from Australia. Hes coming out here to New Zealand again next week. We hope it warms up a bit for your Shaun! 


RIP Stevie Ray Vaughan aka SRV - (October 3, 1954 – August 27, 1990) - a legend, a guitar hero, a true blue Texan powerhouse!

1. Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Cold Shot
2. Joe Bonamassa - Different Shades of Blue
3. Shaun Kirk - Stitches
4. Shaun Kirk - Give To The Needy
5. Shaun Kirk - Two Hands On The Wheel
6. Nick Charles and Doc Span - I'm A Stranger
7. Alexis P Suter Band - Shake Your Hips
8. The Flaming Mudcats - Why'd You Break My Heart
Bonus Track - Happy Birthday Van Morrison - Healing Game

I didn't have time to include the SRV track I mentioned in the show so here the youtube clip of it.

No comments: