13 December 2013

Hamilton Blues Society Spotlight with Tony Hunt (#412)


Episode 412, 11 December 2013

Tony Hunt of Hamilton Blues Society joins me in the studio for some Blues talk. Hes tells us whats coming up for the Blues Society. Next week I'll have more from 2013 releases. Enjoy! 

1. Buddy Guy - I Could Die Happy 
2. The Robert Cray Band with BB King, Eric Clapton & Jimmy Vaughan - Everyday I Have The Blues 
3. Candye Kane feat. Laura Chavez - I Wanted You To Walk Right Thru The Door 
4. The James Hunter Six - Minute By Minute 
5. Nikki Hill and Deke Dickerson with The Bo-Keys - Lovey Dovey 
6. Booker T Jones feat. Ted Jones - Father Son Blues 
7. Johnny Winter - Blues 
8. Blind John Davis - Everyday I Have The Blues 
9. Muddy Waters - Hoochie Coochie Man 
10. The Mississippi Allstars - Snake Drive

No comments: