30 November 2012

The Blues Room # 358 Michigan Curve

 
I received a promo CD from a band I'd never heard of before, Michigan Curve. I have to say, it was the best presented and produced promo CD I have ever received and thats why I played the darn thing all the way through on this episode of The Blues Room!! Great tracks Michigan Curve; did I list them all correctly?
 
Episode 358, 28
1. Taj Mahal - Good Morning Miss Brown
2. The Mannish Boys - Carpet Bagger Blues
3. Louis Myers - Tribute To The Aces
4. Henry Gray - Everybody's Fishin'
5. Professor Longhair - In The Wee Wee Hours
6. Michigan Curve - Numptie Blues
7. Michigan Curve - Show Me A Sign
8. Michigan Curve - Driving In My Car
9. Michigan Curve - ?
10. Flavio Guimaraes with Peter Madcat - Muddy's Ukelele
 
Download this episode 358

No comments: