1 December 2011

The Blues Room # 306



"Go get yourself a copy of Fiona Boyes newest album, 'Blues For Hard Times'. It will lighten any heavy load you might be called to bear AND it will confirm that she is one hell of a blues woman. I love it!" - Nate Taiapa, The Blues Room


"I ain’t never heard a woman finger-pick a guitar like that since Memphis Minnie.She’s the best gal guitar player I heard in more than 35 years."
- Delta pianist & Blues Hall of Fame Legend, ‘Pinetop’ Perkins


'She’s got it …. you know what I’m talkin’ about, she’s got it! I’ve played with all the great players, and she’s got it! '- Legendary guitarist with Howlin' Wolf, Hubert Sumlin


Epiosde 306, 30 November 2011
1. Seasick Steve - Write Me A Few Lines
2. Eddie Turner - Booty Bumpin'
3. William Clarke - Drinkin' Straight Whiskey
4. Champion Jack Dupree - When I'm Drinkin'
5. Jimmy Rogers with Kim Wilson - Sloppy Drunk
6. Fiona Boyes - She Could Play That Thing
7. Fiona Boyes - High Time
8. Fiona Boyes - Grandma's Advice
9. Fiona Boyes - I Let The Blues In
10. Keb Mo' - Jingle Bell Jamboree
11. Daisy Kitty and Lewis - Paan Man Boogie < HOT!

To download, right click link and select 'save target as...' MP3 or ZIP



No comments: