28 December 2010

The Blues Room#257 A Taste Of Upcoming BluesFest 2011


The Blues Room presents ...
A Taste of Upcoming BluesFest 2011
Episode 257, 22 Dec 2010

Hope you enjoy this spotlight on BluesFest bands from the 2011 lineup, it's looking soooo good! I'd love to be there but will be supporting New Zealand's inaugural GrassRoots festival which features some to the artists from Bluesfest such as BB King, Bren Harper and Elvis Costello.

1. Los Lobos - The Fat Man
2. Derek Trucks Band - Sweet Inspiration
3. Susan Tedeschi - Till I Found You
4. BB King and Irma Thomas - We're Gonna Make It
5. BB King and Buddy Guy - Stay Around
6. Aaron Neville - Tell It Like It Is
7. Eric Bibb - With My Maker I Am One
8. Irma Thomas and Marcia Ball - I Just Can't Get New Orleans Off My Mind
9. Buckwheat Zydeco ft Trombone Shorty - Don't Leave Me
10. Ruthie Foster - Dues Paid In Full
11. Tony Joe White - Even Trolls Love Rock n Roll
12. Jethro Tull - Cat's Squirrel

DOWNLOAD

No comments: