24 October 2009

THEBLUESROOM#197 - Bluesin With Big Nate


THEBLUESROOM#197 - Bluesin With Big Nate - 21 Oct 09

Another free flowing blues session, this time with a few more new musical treats from Downunder (Australia): Doc Span Blues and Fiona Boyes, both some of my favorite Australian artists. I also spin a few tunes from new albums of NZ artists and a tune to start the whole dang thing off from Corey Harris, I play his reggae as well on my reggae show GO FEET! Radio.

01. Corey Harris - Blues
02. Doc Span Blues - For You My Love
03. Fiona Boyes - Howlin at Door
04. Blind Lemon Pledge - The Red Rooster
05. Julian Temple Band - Quiet Earth [NZ]
06. Royala - Me and You [NZ]
07. The Vaughan Brothers - Hard To Be
08. James Cotton - Down At My Buryin
09. Hammond Gamble - Whistling the Blues in the Rain [NZ]
10. The Dirty Aces - You Might Do Without Me
11. Hans Theesink - Bloodsucker Blues

Download episode 197 - Bluesin' with Big Nate

No comments: