13 June 2007

GrOoVin wiTh dELta GrOOvE PrODucTiONs


Delta Groove Productions have always been a great source of good blues since I found out about them a few years back.

Check out the great reviews of new releases here.

I think you'll be satisfied like me.

I even see they have put my feedback up on their site, man I love that! Here I am, little ole' skankin' mojo man in the heart of the Waikato doing a blues radio show and yet, because of the internet, what I have to say can be heard way over on the other side of the world.

On that note, it must be way cool to have your music listened to and appreciated by people all over the world. Oh to be that influential!

I'll be playing so me of the Delta Groove Productions I have in my collection tonight on the Blues Room.



Al Blake ~ Randy Chorkoff ~ John Long

http://www.myspace.com/deltagroovemusic

As well, I'm going to try and get in contact with Simen Taylor, one of the best Boogie Woogie pianists I know of in New Zealand, the other is Jan Preston, although I don't think she's residing in New Zealand (Australia I think).

http://www.myspace.com/simentaylor

No comments: